- Good afternoon Diana
John and I wanted to send you an email and once again thank you for the incredible experience at your home. We had an amazing road trip throughout Georgia/South Carolina but one of the top highlights for us was definitely the evening we spent at the Rosemary Inn.
We're still talking about all the little things that you and Kelly do to make each and every guest feel special. Greeting us as we approached the building, the tour, the welcoming public spaces, the wonderful shower products, the five-star breakfast, and so much more. We cannot wait to visit again soon.
As John and I mentioned, we're both marketers and enjoy the art very much. If at any point you and Kelly would like to brainstorm some marketing strategies, it would be our pleasure and honor to speak with you. We can even hop on a video conference.
Finally, it goes without saying that if you're ever in the Seattle area, we would love to see you again.
I hope you had a great week! John and I are happy to be home but certainly missing vacation.
- The inn is beautiful and everything we needed was provided. Kelly and Diana are wonderful hosts and we felt like royalty at home. Thank you for all you did, from the delicious, beautifully presented breakfasts to our comfortable room. Everything was perfect.
Mary C. MARCH 2018
- Rosemary Inn is truly beautiful, a stellar bed and breakfast and the innkeepers are delightful people. Our guestroom was beautiful and romantic (we stayed there on Valentine's Day!) with beautiful furniture, decor, and draperies, and a wonderful, large bathroom with double sinks and a claw-foot tub that I loved! Breakfast was delicious and served in one of the inn's many beautifully furnished rooms. Everything was truly perfect! We only wish we could have stayed longer! The location was excellent and we had a lovely dinner in Augusta. And I don't say these things lightly as we have an historic inn and are in the hospitality business ourselves! HIGHLY recommended!
SATISFIED GUEST IN FEBRUARY 2018
- My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night. I loved the place from the outside - a classical mansion with magnificent white columns. But when we went inside - wow! It's a masterpiece right out of the Gilded Age. From the fabulous big staircase to the furniture, curtains, portraits, and every little thing; it's a masterpiece. My words don't do the description justice, so check out the photo gallery on their website. The owners, Kelly and Diana, were wonderful. They are personable, down-to-earth, and friendly. Kelly agreed to take pictures of us and he was so enthusiastic about it. Diana told us we could come to breakfast in our bathrobes (provided in each room) if we wanted to. They made us feel so much at home. The room was gorgeous and very comfortable. I enjoyed a nice bath in the big beautiful bathtub and enjoyed looking over the book collection, including leather-bound editions of classics Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice. I can't wait to go back next year for our anniversary!
SATISFIED GUEST JUNE 2017
- The epitome of Southern charm and hospitality! Staying here was even more wonderful than I imagined. Breakfast was delicious and the inn itself was beautiful. I especially appreciated the thoughtfulness of my hosts. Fantastic people. They had great tips and recommendations and made my comfort their priority. Always appreciated. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to all!
Alicia R. SEPTEMBER 2016
- My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary, and it was the perfect weekend getaway! The owners have meticulously restored this property, and it is so beautiful! They were more than helpful in making sure we were comfortable throughout the entire weekend, and their restaurant recommendations were spot on! The room itself was spacious with a lovely view, and the bed was more comfortable than our own! Before selecting a room, check their official website. The room descriptions on their website are very accurate, so we knew ahead of time that the bathroom would be small, but we were ok with trading bathroom space for a larger room with a great view. The breakfast was delicious both mornings, and they have snacks available to guests at any time of day. Perfect stay!
SATISFIED GUEST in APRIL 2016
- AAA grants less than 6% of all reviewed properties their coveted Four Diamond Award and Innkeepers Kelly and Dianna earn this honor repeatedly. Their gracious manner, personal kindness, scrumptious food, immaculate housekeeping, meticulous attention to detail, and charming appointments allow their guests to revel and relax in Rosemary Inn. We love returning!
SATISFIED GUEST in MARCH 2016
- I highly recommend Rosemary Inn! The home is stunning, quiet, comfortable, clean and the owners are top notch. They and the home are welcoming and comforting. I couldn't have been more impressed with the cleanliness of the room, the beauty of the home, the warm, cozy bed and the delicious, elegant, fresh breakfasts. I wouldn't stay anywhere other than Rosemary Inn while visiting Augusta. I can't thank the owners, Diana and Kelly, enough for the wonderful experience and all their efforts. I hope to come back soon!
SATISFIED GUEST in MARCH 2016
- This is our 5th stay at the Rosemary Inn. It has become our wedding anniversary tradition. Our goal is to stay in every room. This year we celebrated 30 years, so we stayed in the Jackson Suite - the Master Bedroom. I have loved every room thus far, but this one is my favorite! It is luxurious, spacious, filled with lots of natural sunlight, and very functional. There is a table to enjoy breakfast in the room, a writing table (to read the morning paper and journal this magical weekend, etc.), a large bathroom, and elegant yet comfortable chairs to enjoy time reading and relaxing. Kelly and Diana are so gracious and welcoming. Breakfast each morning was fabulous! Once again, even after three nights, we did not want to leave!
SATISFIED GUEST in MARCH 2016
- My wife and I have become rather demanding in what we expect of the places we stay in during our travels both in this country and in Europe and Asia. Without exception, the Rosemary Inn is at the very top of the list of where we would unhesitatingly stay again and recommend to friends and family. The owners, Kelly and Diana Combs, are superb hosts (and breakfast cooks) who made us feel at home the minute we walked through their front door. They have done a remarkable job of restoring their beautiful mansion to its early 20th Century charm and it was an absolute pleasure to enjoy their hospitality for a few days.
SATISFIED GUEST in OCTOBER 2015